6.12.2013

Leland Food & Wine Festival 2013

If you combine my favorite place, my husband, wine, and good friends - you pretty much get an ideal summer weekend.

This past weekend John and I travelled 3.5 hours North to visit the Leland Food & Wine Festival with two other couples.

It was great to combine grad school friends, our husbands/future husbands, and some damn good booze.

My childhood summers always included a vacation to Leland and visiting Fishtown always brings back sweet feelings of nostalgia, incomplete without a North Shore sandwich from the cheese shoppe.

John and I firmly believe that taking time to be away, just the two of us, is key to keeping our relationship strong. This weekend was just what we needed!











2 comments:

Molly said...

I love, love, love Leland. My family and I would go every year and have a picnic of cheese, bread, pickles, and fish. I haven't been there in years--you've made me want to go back!

Autumn @ The Unreal Life said...

Love Leland so much!! Those photos made me homesick.