6.08.2012

Friday's Letters: Fashion Edition

Dear Papa, I cannot believe you are getting married in 3 WEEKS! I am happy that you found Ethel! I cannot wait to mee her! It seems like much shorter than 3.5 years since Grandma has been gone, and even though I miss her A LOT, I am happy that you will have someone to share your life with again!


Dear Closet, Why are you full of dresses and making my husband adamant about me wearing one of them to Papa's wedding instead of getting a new one?!


Dear Dresses, I have no clue how to accessorize you in order to make you cute/fashion forward.


Dear Sarah, Thanks for being my "go-to" fashionista friend and coming up with TWO amazing looks from dresses I already have!! A $40 budget for accessories and shoes and you nailed it!!

Dear Readers, I cannot choose between these two fantastic looks!! Please leave me a comment telling me which you vote for!! Could you also pay a visit to Sarah's BRAND NEW fashion blog?!
Show her some love, cause you're awesome like that :)

**Sidenote on the second look. Please do not question my taste level by considering wearing WHITE to a wedding (gasp). The couple getting married is 78, have been happily married previously, and are in no ways "blushing". The white rule is kind of null in this sense and the skirt of the dress is a DARKER silver than it appears in the picture, I promise!
Aren't they both AMAZING?! Girlfriend's got talent...
Can't wait to see what you choose!! 
Hope you all have a fantastic weekend!!



Photobucket
Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

16 comments:

Unknown said...

Both are very pretty, but my vote goes to #2 :)

Jen said...

I like look #2 the best but for a wedding...prolly #1 so you aren't in white.

High School Sweethearts said...

I like #1 the best.

Jessica said...

Love both looks and you'll look fab in either, but not white (#2) to a wedding!!

DSR said...

Don't be the girl who wears white to a wedding. Number 1 all the way!

Neely said...

Number 1....no white at weddings :)

Erin said...

Sister agrees- number one is best- plus more you.

Rebecca Smith said...

Much as I love option number 2, I have to go with number 1!
xo

★ JASMINE ★ said...

Love the letters miss!
Congrats to your papa! that's so exciting!
happy friday!
Hugs!

<3

Life As Wife said...

I like #1! I'm digging the dress in #2 but not with the red heels. Yellow? Turquoise? Nude wedges?

Megan B.B. said...

I like #1 the best. I agree with Dana. Plus, I love the color combo on #1.

Ashleigh Nichole said...

Those are both adorable however I do believe that I am going to go with outfit dress number 2 :0

MostWhatMatters said...

I love number 1!~ Can't wait for more! Check out mine when you get a chance @ http://mostwhatmatters.blogspot.com

Marie said...

I love number 1.. I like the dress and it's accesories...

By the way I just followed you, I hope I get a follow back too..

http://filipinawifesdiary.blogspot.com/

Thanks from MBC.. =)

Anonymous said...

i love the first one {even though the second is beautiful}. something about how that green just pops, it's gorgeous.

www.wewouldlovetoadopt.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

I'm voting for #1!!