1.20.2013

Sunday Social

It's been a while since I have done one of these so I thought I would join in with my girl Neely this beautiful Sunday morning :) 
This Week’s Questions: All about 3′s
Top 3 Favorite Kinds of Food: 
-Chocolate Chip Cookies
-Crab legs/seafood in general
-Anything with goat cheese on it

First 3 Things you do in the morning:
-Check email/other various social media
-Get Jack out of his crib (90% of the time he's waking me up)
-Make Jack breakfast/make myself coffee

Last 3 Things you do at night: 
-Pee (1 of 3983948209342 times I end up having to go a night... Jack ruined me!!)
-Turn on my noise machine app
-kiss John
iDream... best white noise app ever!
3 TV shows you NEVER miss: 
I miss TV shows all the time soo.... this is just a "I wish I never missed" list
-Downton Abbey
-Modern Family
-Revenge

3 Places you want to visit: 
-Ireland
-Italy
-London
 John and I cannot wait to be able to travel ALL the time!

3 People you can always count on: 
There are far more than three so these are going to have to get grouped together.
-John
-My parents
-My siblings
Sunday Social
Photobucket
Vote For Us @ TopBabyBlogs.Com - A Top Baby Blog List By topbabyblogs.com

4 comments:

noel bressler said...

Hey there, new follower! I was hooked the minute I saw you love goat cheese...I am a goat cheese fanatic, well, a cheese fanatic really...and I married a man who hates cheese. Yea. WHO hates cheese??? Oh the irony...

Can't wait to read through and catch up on previous posts...swing by my site www.highheeledmama.com and follow back if you'd like!

Shelley said...

I love choc chip cookies and Modern Family!

Elle Hattan said...

Downton Abby is so good! I'm addicted to the show now :)

Rachel said...

I have yet to see Downton Abbey, but I really want to, I keep hearing good things about it. And your mention of chocolate chip cookies got me craving them--I haven't eaten any in so long!!