12.03.2012

My Christmas List

This year  I am in desperate need for a closet revamp. 
I need clothes that are fun and young but still work and "mom" appropriate.
Enter LOFT. 
Love this store. As in, I want EVERYTHING there. 
Here are a few MUSTS from LOFT that I am hoping Santa brings me on December 25...
Jeweled Neck Cardigan in Crystal Green, Micro Ditsy Print Henley Two Pocket Blouse in Lush Teal, and Zoey Velvet Skinny Pants in Tango Red. 
I tried this on all together in the store and was IN LOVE. It was a great outfit together with three pieces that I can wear separately as well! 

Lace Yoke Tee,Striped Button Cuff Drapey Turtleneck, and Thin Striped 3/4 Sleeve Sweater
In love with it all! 

It's also that time of year... when I need a new planner! 
I have LOVED my Erin Condren Life Planner and really hope to get another one for Christmas. 
They are a bit pricey, but mine was so helpful in organizing my crazy school and work schedule!!
Another honorable mention is a pair of Hunter Boots and Boot Socks. 
The amount of snow treading I will be doing on campus this winter make these a MUST!






Can't wait to see what everyone else has on their lists :) 
Photobucket

7 comments:

Brooke @ Silver Lining said...

Hunter boots! And planners! Our lists this year look very similar :)

Angie said...

Am I crazy that I never had even heard of boot socks!?!? HA I would have LOVED these in the winter, especially on campus. I always hate the annoyance of your socks rolling down in your boots while your walking. Definitely will add to my list.

SMD @ lifeaccordingtosteph said...

I totally want Hunters but can't justify the $$ right now.

I love LOFT, there's one right next to my office. They have killer sales.

Helene said...

LOVE those boots and those red pants!!

Postcards from Rachel said...

I need to add to my closet, too. I'm loving all of those tops!

Rachel
http://www.postcardsfromrachel.com

Nikki said...

I love LOFT and am hoping to see some goodies from there under my tree this year :)

Shelley said...

Love the pink shirt and red jeans!