12.19.2012

Wedded Bliss Wednesday

Welcome Back! 

1. Be sure to follow both Allie & I
2. Grab a button, add it to your post, & link up!
3. Try to visit other participants!

What are you hoping to get for Christmas from your husband this year?
(If your husband reads your blog this can be one GIANT "hint hint")

It's not secret to my husband that all I want for Christmas is for him to clean my car. I mean, deep clean it. This might seem like nothing, but my poor poor car is a PIT. It is covered in cheddar bunnies and spilled coffee. I have at least 3 different coats, 4 pairs of shoes, and a few shirts in there... you know, just in case. It is so far beyond messy that I just can't bring myself to clean it. I just don't want to! So, my dear dear husband can do it for me, it's basically a gift to him because it doesn't require him spending any money :) 

Can't wait to read what is on your Christmas wish lists!

Next Week:
What is your new years resolution for your marriage?

Photobucket
Vote For Us @ TopBabyBlogs.Com - A Top Baby Blog List By topbabyblogs.com

5 comments:

Charlie's Mommy (Beth) said...

I love your gift request!! I told my husband I wanted spoon rests, new dish brushes and caddies for soaps. How ridiculous am I?

Allyson McGuire said...

I have been begging for Keith to clean my car...but he wants me to help...so not the point. Love that I'm not the only one!

Tara said...

So the crock pot is outta there? :p

Anonymous said...

The actual Expedition , VE twenty five and Mountain twenty five are [URL=http://www.northfaceapexbionicjacket.org/#1088]north face apex sale[/URL] created for significant wind resistance. Their options involve most of the Himalayan attributes these kinds of as double doors using double vestibules (for the Mountain , any front vestibule), internally adjustable zippered [URL=http://www.northfaceapexbionicjacket.org/#1178]north face apex bionic[/URL] with mesh screens, reflective guyline loops, inner pockets, and so forth.

Anonymous said...

Are you still doing this weekly link up? I didn't know if you were taking a break or had stopped all together.