23 in 23
I had a different post set to go tomorrow, but then Erin posted and I couldn't resist making a list of my own! It was challenging at times to think of things, but there were some things on there that I didn't even think of until I started exploring the possibilities that this year has!
1. Take a trip with my husband, just the two of us! Already doing this in TWO weeks :) Seattle here we come! 2. Maintain a 3.5 (or higher) GPA both semesters of my first year of grad school! 3. Be debt free (pesky hospital bills...) & continue to grow our savings. coughdownpaymentonahousecough 4. Go to a concert (haven't been to once since 2008!)
5. Go on a girls trip with my mom and sisters!
6. Get back to my high school weight (I can dream right??)
7. Start doing yoga 8. Make more "couple" friends 9. Have a date night with my husband at least twice a month 10. Start developing a personal style 11. Go on a bar crawl with all my MSU girlfriends back where it all began - reunion weekend!!!
12. Get our house completely organized 13. Improve my camera skills 14. Grow this blog to 1,000 followers :)
15. Volunteer over the holidays 16. Be better about catching up with/keeping up with friends
17. Go on "educational" fieldtrips with Jack at least once a month 18. Do devotions/read the bible every night 19. Visit my favorite place on earth (Leland, MI)
20. Host a dinner party 21. Join a bible study 22. Go sledding 23. Master PROPERLY painting my nails What do you hope to accomplish this year?!