11.06.2012

Babu For President!

Today, as (hopefully) you all know, is election day!
Jack and I bundled up after breakfast and headed for the polls. 

My family is a rainbow of sorts when it comes to political ideologies. 
We all have our differing opinions and it doesn't make us love each other any more or less...
But one thing we do agree on? 
Bubba is the cutest voter we know!

Today I am grateful for a cooperative baby that was SILENT at the polls (truly miraculous).
Cheddar Bunny filled stroller trays to keep said baby silent.
Group texts with family.
A funny brother-in-law.
And mostly, my freedom to vote!

SIDE STORY: I think I've mentioned it before... but Jack calls dogs "babus" (pronounced bah-boo).
He's straight up obsessed.
Yells it when he sees any four-legged and furry creature. 



Photobucket

4 comments:

SMD @ lifeaccordingtosteph said...

Hilarious! Por Babu en Espanol. Love it.

meandmr.com said...

Haha cute post!
-Melanie

P.S. I'm doing a Shabby Apple $50 giveaway on my blog! You can check it out here: http://meandmr.com/post/35113285949/shabby-apple-50-giveaway

Helene said...

ohh how sweet! I love it!

Ashley said...

so cute!! It's nice that people take their kids to vote! My kiddo pushes all the buttons lol