6.29.2012

Friday's Letters


Photobucket
Dear Readers, Remember when I asked you to help me choose an outfit for my Papa's wedding?! The majority voted for the green dress. Well, when I went to buy the shoes they were SOLD OUT. I felt like the shoes made the outfit. I started working with Sarah for alternative options, and, well... I went AGAINST the majority vote and chose the white/silver dress. I know I was scolded for considering wearing GASP white to a wedding. But the majority of the dress ISN'T white and since the bride is in her late 70's, I was giving the green light to wear the white. We styled it differently than the original idea and I am pretty excited about my coral pumps/mint accessories :)

Dear Papa, I can't believe you are getting married this weekend! It feels a little strange since I have never met your soon-to-be wife, but everyone tells me Ethel is really nice. I am excited to be able to celebrate with you!
Dear O'Connor Cousiesss, Cannot wait to get our Irish on all weekend long. Seriously, our family has the BEST time when we all get together and I know that this weekend will NOT disappoint! Can't wait for some MAAAAAJOR cousin love!
Dear Indianapolis, I do not appreciate your HOT hot forecast for this weekend. I love you and I love to visit you, but I do not love 100 degree temps. No bueno. 
Dear Bubba, I hope you have not grown out of your phenomenal car travelling skills. It's been a couple of months since our D.C. trip- but I am thinking if you can handle 10 hours in the car you can handle 5 hours... right?! 


O'Connor cousins at the last family wedding.. which was John & I's. 
Excited for this weekend?! Understatement of the century.

Happy Weekend!!
Photobucket
Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

9 comments:

Michelle {Jarrah Jungle} said...

Have a wonderful time at the wedding :)

xxooMonica said...

I am visiting from the Friday's Letters link up!!! (:
Super cute wedding picture!!! (:
And I am not a fan of the hot weather either!!! haha. (:

Happy Friday!

mrsv820.blogspot.com

Elle Hattan said...

Hi! I found your blog through Amanda @ Love of a Cupcake! You have a new follower :)

I'm not a wife or a momma but I am a Sparty graduate and a 20 something :)

Have fun this weekend at your Poppa's wedding!

Go Green, Go White :)

Ashley Slater said...

How stinkin' cute and SWEET that your papa is getting married. PRECIOUS! I hope you post a few pictures :) Your outfit also sounds amazing ! Loved your letters, thanks for linking up with me!

xo,
ashley

Liza said...

Found you through the Friday's Letters link-up!

Oh this heat is killing me too! Hope it doesn't end up being as hot as they are predicting.

Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

DSR said...

Happy wedding weekend to your papa! Have the most wonderful time.

Sammantha said...

Lol, I absolutely adore you lady! Stop by and say hi sometime!
www.dysfunctionaleverafter.com

Emma Leigh said...

Being close to cousins is such a special thing- it's like extra siblings! Have a great time at the wedding!

Kristen479 said...

Visiting from the link up! And I'm excited to read some more :)

http://acrazybeautifullife479.blogspot.com/