6.17.2012

Sunday Social V.2



Sunday Social
Hi friends! I am linking up with Neely & Ashley again for Sunday Social. This week has a movie theme - not really my expertise but I am going to give it my best shot!! Welcome any and all new friends - so happy to have you :)

Favorite movie of all time?
Beauty & the Beast - yes, the disney one. It's been an obsession since my dad took me to see it in the movie theater. I watch it when I'm sick, when I'm bored, when I'm happy... pretty much all the time. I even watched it in the hospital while I was in labor with Jack :) 


Favorite movie quote?
Oh man, I'm not a big movie quote person! Most of the ones I like are obscure inside jokes that I have with my sisters, family, or friends. Currently my sister and I cannot stop saying, "Help me I'm poor." in the weird voice used by Kristen Wiig in Bridesmaids. Why we think this is funny? Unknown. 


Best movie to watch for a girls night in?

Father of the Bride parts 1 & 2. ABSOLUTELY CLASSIC. 


Best breakup movie?
I really have no idea... it's been a while since I've had a legit breakup. I guess when my high school boyfriend and I used to break up I would just pop in The Notebook and eat chocolate and be all full of teenage angst and heartache.


Favorite celeb eye candy?

Currently I CANNOT get enough of hottie mchottness of life, Tom Hardy. WHOA BABY. 

Which movie stars closet would you want to raid?
I don't really pay attention to celebrity fashion/style.. I know, I'm weird. I guess I would say... Reese Witherspoon?! I guess I think she always looks really feminine and classic. 
Photobucket
Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Adorable blog!

Your newest follower Ashton from:
sexdrugsmarriage.blogspot.com

Jenn @ Party of One said...

OH! Father of the Bride!! Great call :) LOVE both of those!

Erin said...

Oh my gosh! Father of the Bride 1 and 2 are the BEST movies! My sisters and I watched them all the time growing up...we have copies of both on VHS tapes and DVDs, haha! Great list!

Irish Italian Blessings said...

Father of the Bride is my fav!!!! Love your blog, newest follower and gave you a vote too.