6.28.2012

This Week, According to Instagram

Uncertain of why... but I have been attached to the camera a little less lately. 

I like the idea of just being in the moment.
Then a really cute moment happens, and I'm all, CRAP where's the camera?

Cue Instagram.

I get a little bored of Instagram ONLY blog posts... 
but I have been using it more frequently as of late,
So today - that's whatcha get :)

Monday we were on the hunt for a white polo shirt onesie for Mr. Bubba. 
I saw online that Kohls had one so we went there. 
I am not a frequent Kohls shopper so these crazy little carts were a first for us!
Bubba looks like a teenager. 
Like, honestly, who does he think he is?! 
Too cool for school...
especially in his Irish soccer uniform from Ireland :) 
Tired boy was the theme for Tuesday
I had to wake Bubba up EARLY (8:00 am) so we could hit the road for Toledo. 
We went to the park with Allie, Jayme, Amanda, & Lisa and all of the kiddos!
That's right- 5 moms, 9 babies... 8 boys and the lone little lady, Avery :)
We had so much fun, and I did my best to keep Bubba awake the WHOLE ride home. 
Needless to say he was so sleepy when we got home he passed out with a bottle in his mouth! 
My Papa is getting married this weekend,
and my mom and I had TOO MUCH FUN shopping for an outfit for Bubba to wear. 
This little smocked number of pure baby boy cuteness came in the mail while Bubba was napping.
I couldn't wait to try it on him once he woke up.
My heart = exploding with cuteness overload!
Wednesday was a bum day. 
We stayed in our jammies until 1:30 pm. 
Sidenote: Look how blonde Jack's hair is getting!!
It was a hot HOT day, so baby pool time was in order. 
I think I need a bigger pool, after 30 min this mama was overheated & sunburnt! 
Scoot over Bubba!
Want to know what else makes Wednesday awesome?!
It's MY night off!
So I enjoyed a nice cup of coffee on ice,
Bubba enjoyed a couple of green beans,
and John cooked dinner :)
Did I mention it was Spaghetti Squash night?!
I told John to set a little of the squash without sauce on it aside for Jack.
He forgot.
So Bubba got to eat it WITH the sauce. 
Lets reiterate how AMAZING it is to have Wednesday be my night off...
especially when Bubba gets to eat spaghetti for the first time. 
Bed time has been a struggle the past week.
We are working on a new bedtime routine.
It means LOTS of extra snuggles around 8:00 pm. 

That's what we've been up to the first part of this week. 
I'm sorry if you follow me on Instagram/Twitter already - most of these have been seen before! 
If you don't follow me on Instagram, you should :) 
My username is kaykmerr3

Happy Thursday!

Photobucket
Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs
p.s. check out this AMAZING giveaway.. a blog makeover? yes please!!

3 comments:

Neely said...

Bubba sure is looking like a little man now!

Julie Rogers said...

I love that smocked number on him!!!! And I can't believe that 8:00 is early for him to wake up, what, are you the luckiest mommy alive?!
-Julie
http://www.thechirpingmoms.com

THE COOKS said...

Aww, what a sweet post! Love all of the pic's!!! :)