6.24.2012

Sunday Social V.3



Back again :) I LOVE this Link Up!
Sunday Social
What is your all-time favorite song?
Probably not a popular choice due to the singer but I LOVE With You by Chris Brown. No matter how many times I hear that song it will never get old! 
I also will never EVER get sick of Make You Feel My Love by Adele. Most romantic song EVER!


What is your favorite singer/band?

My favorite band by far is Radiohead. I saw them at Lollapalooza in 2008 and it was incredible. 
But my true love. My EPIC girl crush. My musical idol... Beyonce. Love this girl. LOVE love. It is on my bucket list to see her in concert. I love almost everything she does. My current favorite? 1+1
What is your theme song/song that describes your life?
Oh man, I have NO IDEA. Too bad I'm not like my sister Megan.. she has this one ALL figured out.. 
I'll spare her the embarrassment and skip sharing THAT story ;)

::EDIT:: I thought of a song that is a good one for me. This song is classic, makes me think of my husband and I every time I hear it.. and puts butterflies in my stomach :) 


What songs put you in a good mood?
I really LOVE every kind of music (except maybe Fall Out Boy emo stuff...) but the first song that comes to mind is Dynamite by Taio Cruz - It sends me STRAIGHT back to senior year of college :)



What is your favorite road-trip music?
What is a road-trip without some "old school" Kelly Clarkson?! 



What song are you embarrassed to admit you love?
I always feel embarrassed to admit that I still like a lot of the music that Chris Brown does... he is a total douche lord, but a talented one. 
Also, I used to nanny, and summer of 2008 the girls I watched were OBSESSED with Miley Cyrus... I was definitely jamming to her stuff OUTSIDE of work - whoops! But seriously, If We Were a Movie is a total masterpiece...



Photobucket
Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

12 comments:

hklover86 said...

lol as if you have a Hannah Montana song in there. That is fantastic!

Mrs Guenther said...

Taio Cruz- Dynamite I LOVE!!!

Sarah @ Scissors and a Whisk said...

Haha! I'm kind of surprised at how many people are saying they're embarrassed to admit they like ol' Miley!!

And Beyonce is amazing!! Such a talented singer, so beautiful, so ... everything!

Meghan said...

I really love the Adele version of Make You Feel My Love! It's gorgeous!

Neely said...

I love that you love hannah montana! hahaha

Unknown said...

Taio C is amazing!

visit nichollvincent.blogspot.com

Have a great Sunday!

Chelsea said...

I love your song choices!! All of them make me wanna sing and dance :)

Victoria said...

adele and kelly clarkson are two of my faves too :)
happy sunday!

Kristin said...

Old school Kelly (pre-2008) is the good Kelly!

Jade Sierra said...

New follower! Loving your blog! :)

Love, love, loooove all songs by Adele --but I especially love her version of 'make you feel my love'.

Great post!

Check me out @ justplainjade.blogspot.com

Ashleigh Nichole said...

Love the Glam one :) I am def a girlie girl so I can super relate to that one however I like several of the other ones you chose as well!

Andie said...

ok, so I just totally realized that my answer will TOTALLY show how old I am in relation to you.

My favorite song of all time is "In Your EYes" by Peter Gabriel. From the movie "Say Anything" -

uh, yeah. I'm old. LOL