6.12.2012

Out Of It


We are still SO tired from our crazy weekend of lake, sun, drinking, bridal showers, family, food, celebration, fun...

I will be at my parents for the rest of the week/weekend so of course our "schedule" is a little different! I am wayyyy behind on all my blogging business (womp womp) and just do not have the energy today to get caught up! 

I am hoping to finish editing pictures later today and do a full recap on my sister's shower tomorrow!  It was so beautiful friends! A real life "Pinterest" worthy bridal shower! 

I hope everyone had a fantastic weekend and a wonderful start to their week. Don't mind me, Bubba and I are just going to go take a nap or five...
Photobucket
Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

5 comments:

B F said...

Love Bubbas cute lil booty!

Can't wait to see the shower pics!

We had a loooong weekend too and I want to curl up in a hole and sleep for... forever and ever amen. :)

MostWhatMatters said...

No problem! We understand! womp womp hahaha

Meghan said...

I die! That picture is priceless!

Unknown said...

Lol thats cute!

Irish Italian Blessings said...

I just LOVE this picture!!! How adorable. I wish I could sleep like that.