6.04.2012

Mushy Monday Brains


Sorry friends, my mind is still in that picture - where it's the best Sunday ever with my boys.

My computer is a LEETLE (more like A LOT) slow today
(I blame the extreme thinness of a Macbook Air and it's inability to keep up with the many many pictures I put on its harddrive...)

So a recap on my awesome Sunday will have to wait.
Sigh.

I am feeling a little "lost" so to speak in terms of my blogging lately. 
So I'm asking you, dear readers, what kind of posts do you like best?! What kind do you hate?!
"Day-to-day" posts?
"Link-Up" posts?
"Lots of Pictures" posts?
At the end of the day, I will post what I want - but a little direction is needed these days..

ALSO, 
You see that top "button" to the Left? The one that says "Top Baby Blogs"?
Or how about the banner at the bottom of each post? 
Would you mind clicking one of those?? 
Bubba & I would LOVE to move up in the "ranks" so we can meet more great friends! 

I have a PicMonkey obsession.
I started messing with my header... again! Oh no. 
It's like a bad bad disease when I start doing that..

Sorry for a somewhat BLAH post - but hey, it's Monday friends!
Photobucket
Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

8 comments:

Heather @ Cookies For Breakfast said...

Love, love, love that pic of the three of you! Gorg!

My fave posts are about your daily happenings - and vlogs - I looooved the one you posted last week (I love just seeing what people are like in their real life).

jes @ twosmuppies said...

ohhh once i start messing with my header, it doesn't stop. for hours!

Kera @ Nugget On A Budget said...

I like reading day-to-day posts the best. But I also love "link-up" posts too, because it gets your blog out there for more people to find and helps you make more friends.

I also have a PicMonkey obsession...

Tiffany said...

I love just the day to day posts with pictures. A link up here and there is always fun though!
I totally know what you mean about messing with your design. When I don't have blog design clients mine constantly changes. Lol

Unknown said...

I've been having the same problem. I like ALL of ur posts though! I enjoy the pics a whole bunch!

Jess at Just Rainbows and Butterflies said...

I love posts about you and advice on mommyhood. :) I love pictures though!

Taylor Grace said...

I know this is like the most delayed comment response ever! But I was just scrolling through some comments and realized I hadn't responded to your question about my nephew and I feel so bad! He is about 17 months. Your baby is precious! How old?!

Allie said...

Love all your posts and your face lol xoxo