6.01.2012

Friday's Letters

Photobucket

Took a little break last week, but I'm back for some more Friday's Letters!
Dear Short Week, you are wonderful! I wish Monday was always considered part of the weekend, these last few days have flown by! 
Dear Husband, thank you for being MASTER of the grill. I cannot wait to eat like this all summer long :) 
Dear Bubba, Please stop being a monkey child that climbs up everything you get your hands and feet on! Also- your little wave? It's just too cute for words 


Dear Self, Do not beg your husband to bring you home treats - it's not good for your butt!

Have a great weekend friends :)
Photobucket
Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

9 comments:

Jen said...

That dinner looks sooo good! My hubs is also a grill master. Have a great weekend!

Allie said...

Seriously I want to eat that food...now! I am cracking up over the Dear Self one!:) And Bubba waving....SWOOON!

Frankie said...

Food looks yummy, and Jack is adorable. Have a great weekend!

Unknown said...

that food looks delicious and short weeks really are the best :) just found your blog from follow friday and its adorable :)

your newest follower,
elisabeth

ps. visit me at lavitaebella-elisabeth.blogspot.com

Lambzann said...

I totally know what you mean about your little monkey! I have two! The climbing doesn't stop by the way. My 2 year old was half way up an oak tree yesterday. AHHH! I am your newest follower. I love the layout. Check out my letters today.

mostwhatmatters.blogspot.com

MostWhatMatters said...

I totally know what you mean about your little monkey! I have two! The climbing doesn't stop by the way. My 2 year old was half way up an oak tree yesterday. AHHH! I am your newest follower. I love the layout. Check out my letters today.

mostwhatmatters.blogspot.com

Melissa said...

I agree that 3 day weekends should happen every weekend!

Stopping by from Friday's Letters! Cute blog!

Laura Darling said...

Mmm that dinner looks delicious!

Ashley Slater said...

awwwwww jack is too precious for words! so sweet! and your dinner looks amazing! the downside to traveling like we do means that we can't buy a grill yet so we have to either use on-site grills or find a nearby park. such a pain! I can't wait until we have a grill on the back porch! loved your letters this week!

xo,
ashley