3.28.2012

My First "Guest Post"

I was just starting a rant post about marriage when I saw that Lindsey from The Bargain Blonde posted a feature on my blog for her "Baby Blogger Series". I actually thought that my blog didn't make the cut (for those of you who have been following this blog.. you know what I am talking about) so I was pretty blown away/shocked to see her post today! Ah! So excited :) The marriage rant will have to wait (I know, so disappointing).

So if you are here from The Bargain Blonde - Welcome from Da Bubba & I
Yup kids, this is what you get last minute at 6pm when my husband is making fajitas/NOT wanting to take a picture and my hair is dirty. Enjoy :)

P.S. Secret Confession: when Lindsey tweeted about needing "baby bloggers" I thought she meant people who blogged about babies.. not new bloggers.. good thing I fit both categories?! hahaha

4 comments:

Marci @ a smile a day said...

Just came across your blog from Lindsay's! I just started blogging towards the end of 2011 so I know how it feels to have barely any followers! Just keep being you & people will see that & I'm sure love your blog & that cute little baby of yours :) plus you just had your first guest post on a fab blog so you're set girl!! new follower!

B F said...

Cute blog! I think we're friends with some of the same bloggy friends so we should be friends too yes??? Your boy is so cute! Future set up with my girls???

:)

Lauren said...

Hahaha, when I saw Lindsey's tweet I thought the SAME thing. But, once I realized what she meant I figured maybe I didn't met the criteria as well as some others and I would rather meet new bloggers than be featured... and I was totally hoping some out be moms, because I can relate in that department ;)

Emily said...

Found your blog through Lindsey and just had to say your son is TOO CUTE! :)